Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Long Hot Summer


We are having a long hot summer, but the knitting die-hards are still knitting along.  If you are thinking about what you can knit or crochet, there are lots of  beautiful projects to work on. It does not have to be one of those big projects like an afghan. Think about this beautiful capelet from Red Heart made with Debbie Stroller Alpaca Love. It is part of her recent yarn collection which has taken the market by storm. I decided to make this one. It is easy enough, but I am concerned about the guage. When I tried the first size, It was too small to go over my head. Even though I am known to have an extra large head, it was tight. So I decided to try the largest size. I am now down to the edging, and it is working well. Stay tuned for the final look and verdict.

No comments: